Powder Coat America -"Your Finishing Advantage" is ready to serve all of your powder coating needs! From North Georgia through out the Carolinas, Powder Coat America's multi-line facility can provide you with the high quality results, fast turnaround time, and completive pricing that you've been looking for!
- Our custom batching operation can handle parts up to 8'W x 8'H x 22'L.
- We offer sand blasting capabilities.
- Our specialized pretreatment system insures clean parts for a better coating.
- Our 40,000 square foot facility allows us to offer value added services such as storage and special packaging and handling of your part.
- Our facility is conveniently located in Lavonia, Georgia just off of Interstate 85 We are approximately half way
between Atlanta and Charlotte.
- If transportation issues give you a head ache, we have our own trucks (as well as common carriers at our daily disposal) to pick up and deliver your product in a convenient and timely manner.
- We can match powder to your specifications. The variety of colors and finishes - from high, medium or low gloss as well as metallic, textured and two toned vein finishes - is limited only by your imagination!
Our facility also includes a complete Part Development and Metal Fabrication Shop. Specific capabilities include:
- Welding (Mig, Stick, and Tig Welding)
- Precision Layout
- Part Finishing and Assembly
Whether you are looking for part development, production of several prototypes, or a full-scale production run, PowderCoat America can be your one-stop-shop. Call us today for a customized quotation!
The Bottom Line
We want your business and will do what ever it takes to earn and
maintain your powder coating needs. If you haven't yet tried Powder Coat
America then we would like to invite you to find out more about how
PowderCoat America can be "Your Finishing Advantage"
Fast Facts About Powder Coating:
- Powder coating is a completely dry finishing process used on a wide range of materials and products.
- Finely ground particles of pigment and resin are electrostatically charged and sprayed onto products to be coated. The parts to be coated are electrically ground so the charged particles adhere to them until melted and fused into a solid coating in a curing oven.
- Any industrial product benefits from the advantages of powder coating: improved appearance, exceptional toughness and durability, scratch-resistant, high quality, colorful, versatile, and long lasting.
- In addition to a wide range of colors and textures, and almost infinite range of properties can be built into the finish. Examples include resistance of ultra-violet rays, enhanced durability, and better corrosion resistance.
- Unlike liquid paint, no solvents are used, so only a minimal amount of VOC's, if any, are released into the air.
- The powder coating process is environmentally friendly and virtually pollution-free.
- Thousands of different kinds of parts and products are now powder coated. Examples include dryer drums, refrigerator liners, hospital beds, metal furniture, electrical cabinets, lighting fixtures, power saws, farm implements, curtain rods, ceiling fans, light truck bodies, small under hood parts, bicycle frames, and tackle boxes.